Kale – A Flexitarian Concept

Kale is a healthy, flexitarian restaurant and your new go-to place for a delicious health-treat. All the dishes are designed not only to maximize the natural flavours of our organic ingredients, but also their nutritional value. 80% of our offer is plant-based and the remaining 20% are recipies that contain carefully sourced fish and chicken. Choose from our range of fresh, organic, vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian and gluten-free meals and make conscious eating the foundation for your healthy lifestyle!